Just got an idea about google calendar. Note it could be MS Outlook calendar or Lotus Calendar or whatever. All of them have the same format.
I divide all the tasks for the day in 3 groups:
- To do sitting with computer and using Internet
- Meetings and calls
- At home (cleaning, buying etc)
Instead, it offers to highlight tasks by different colors. However, it is time-consuming option. Especially, if you use it over the phone.
So, for me as at now the best option is to choose time frames for each group:
- Night is for Internet tasks. I am sure that no other tasks will be assigned for night, until 8-9 am. No meetings are appointed at night.
- Day is for meetings and calls.
- Evening is for homework. Of course, I can do some homework earlier. But in this case evening means just 3rd group tasks, not the evening time.